Rittai-Shisyuu Sayoko User Policy
Article 1 Application
Article 2 User Registration
The Company may reject the application for user registration if it determines that any of the following grounds apply to the applicant, and it shall not be obliged to disclose the reason therefor:
– When the applicant provided false information when applying for user registration;
– Otherwise, when the Company determines that the user registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 Management of User ID and Password
The User shall manage the user ID and password for the Service on his/her own responsibility.
Under no circumstances may the User transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share the same with a third party. Any logins made using a combination of user ID and Password that matches the registered information shall be considered as logins made by the User who has registered such user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless such damages arise from an intentional act or gross negligence of the Company.
Article 4 Sales Contract
In the Service, a sales contract shall be considered concluded upon the notification by the Company of the acceptance of a purchase request made by the User. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when the Company delivers it to a courier.
The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User if any of the following grounds apply to the User:
– When the product delivery cannot be completed due to unknown delivery address or prolonged absence; or
– Otherwise, when the Company deems that the trust relationship between the Company and the User has been damaged.
The methods of payment, delivery, purchase request cancellation, return, etc. pertaining to the Service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product images and other contents provided by the Service (collectively, the “Contents”) belong to the Company and the legitimate right holders such as the providers of the Contents, and the User shall not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise engage in secondary use of the Contents without permission.
Article 6 Prohibited Matters
Users shall not engage in the following acts during the use of the Service:
– Acts that violate the laws and regulations or public order and morals;
– Acts related to criminal acts;
– Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights pertaining to the Service;
– Acts of destroying or interfering with the functionality of the Company’s servers or networks;
– Acts of commercially utilizing any information obtained through the Service;
– Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service;
– Acts of making unauthorized access or attempting to do so;
– Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information of other Users;
– Acts of impersonating another User;
– Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our Service;
– Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 Suspension, etc. of Provision of the Service
The Company shall be able to suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if it determines that any of the following grounds apply:
When the Company performs maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer systems related to the Service;
– When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster;
– When the computer, communication line, etc. stops due to an accident; or
– Otherwise, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 Usage Restriction and Termination of Registration
The Company may restrict the User’s use of all or part of the Service or terminate the User’s registration without prior notice to the User if any of the following grounds apply:
– When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information;
– When the credit card notified by the User for payment is suspended;
– When the User is in default of any payment obligations such as fees;
– When the User fails to respond to a communication from the Company for a certain period of time;
– When the User has not used the Service for a certain period of time since the last use; or
– Otherwise, when the Company determines that the use of the Service by the User is not appropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User caused by the actions taken by the Company based on this Article.
Article 9 Withdrawal
The User shall be able to withdraw from the Service by taking the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 No Warranty and Disclaimer
The Company shall not guarantee that there are no de facto or legal defects in the Service (including flaws, errors and bugs, infringement, etc. concerning safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc.).
The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between the User and other Users or third parties in relation to the Service.
Article 11 Changes, etc. of Service Contents
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or suspend the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and it shall not be liable for any damages caused thereby to the User.
Article 13 Handling of Personal Information
Article 14 Notification or Communication
Any notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made using the method specified by the Company. The contact address of the User currently registered with the Company shall be deemed valid unless a notice of change is submitted by the User in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company. All notifications or communications from the Company shall be sent to such contact address, and they shall be deemed to have reached the User when they are dispatched.
Article 15 Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations
Article 16 Governing Law/Jurisdiction
The court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Service.